Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Do you laugh or do you cry?

The kitten walks up to me and phew does she stink! I look at her butt and she has poop stuck all over in her long fur. Oh joy. I tell Jim, we need to clean her. Jim had just sat down with a well-deserved ice-cold beer. He walks over to the sink and we proceed to clean a very dirty kitten butt. I get scratched all over. Oh joy. We get done with the butt cleaning and Jim notices a huge wet spot on the carpet in the family room. What the? I look at Jack and he is holding a very empty beer bottle and laughing. Yeah Oh Joy!

And the reason why Jim deserved the beer? Well he spent a good portion of today cleaning the carpets after the above-mentioned kitten spent the day throwing up and having diarhea all over the carpet. Oh Joy!

And that was the last beer in the house! Oh Damn!

No comments: