Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Diaper Review

I mentioned a few days ago about the diaper sample that I received in the mail. Well I am here to review that diaper. Let me just say that Pampers First Steps diaper - SUCKS! I bought a box of them and thought that I would try a pull-up style diaper on Jack. Well let me tell you that there is a reason why 15-month old toddlers do not wear pull-ups. The poopy diapers are very very hard to get off without smearing it all over legs and your hands. (Sorry but there just was no delicate way of putting that. I know it is gross. I dealt with it 3 times yesterday.) So I have about 71 of these First Steps diapers if anybody wants them. I am sure I will eventually use them, because I just can't let them sit there after I spent good money on them. But seriously, I give a big thumbs down as does Erin. She said that the weight of the pee pee makes them fall off. So there you have it - 2 Mommies say "thumbs down".

No comments: