Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, June 24, 2005

The day so far

My day started bright and early about 5:15 am. Why is it that on my days off, I am wide awake early and can get out of bed? But on the days that I have to go to work, it is so hard to drag my butt out of bed by 6:00 am? Why oh why?

Anyway, I got up nice and early and made a pot of coffee and started to scrapbook. Okay, I admit that I am getting hooked into this scrapbooking thing. I won't go as far as to say the word addicted, but it is coming close. I just spent $50 on just stickers! If my husband is reading this, please ignore that last statement honey :). So anyway, I am up to last July. Wow what a difference a year makes. I also wasn't obsessed with the picture taking last year as I am now. I think I took maybe 10 pictures all month last June, but I probably took that many just today at the park!

Jack woke up at his usual 6:00 am. I swear this kid has an internal alarm clock. He had french toast sticks and veggie sausage for breakfast. He really likes those veggie sausage patties. We played and watched Sesame Street. Then we went to the park. And like I said before, I was the "Mad Mom With Camera".

We then went to the grocery store and Jack started screaming when we were by all the fruit. He kept pointing and doing his little whine to let me know he wanted that fruit and now! Note to self: Don't take a hungry-fruit-obsessed toddler to the grocery store, especially in the fruit aisle! I gave in and let him have a few grapes from the bag I was buying. I was wondering if I was going to get picked up for shoplifting or something!

Now I am trying to get him to take a nap. It isn't going so great at the moment.

That's been my day, how is yours going?

No comments: