Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Earthquake!

We just had a 5.6 earthquake! Now I think of myself as a seasoned California after almost 7 years of living here and usually these little earthquakes don't affect me. However, today I was all by myself at home with Jack and I have to admit that when I felt it, I went running to grab Jack who was playing in the next room. My mind of course goes to the worst case scenario and I run to a doorway and by then it is all over. But I don't think I want "the big one" when I am with Jack alone. Not a good feeling. Anyway, I just thought I would "break the news" with you guys. We survived.

1 comment:

Jack's Mom said...

Hmm good idea Jane. Putting them on for naps is one way of getting rid of them. I don't think they are bad, it is just when there is a poopy diaper, it is hard to take off in any clean way.