Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

No Fair!

Today it seems that I am the only one having to get my butt up and out of the house today. You see, Jim has the day off and we have his niece Katie visiting us for a couple of days and well since Katie is here, Jim is letting Laura skip school. It is her last week and all and there is no homework anymore, so it is okay. But that means that I am the only one who has to go to work! Not Fair! I think I might just throw myself on the ground and lift my legs and start screaming. It is what Jack does when he doesn't get his way. Do you think it would work? Nope didn't think so. Man it sucks to have responsibilities.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I feel so honored! I just found your site and found out my blog is on your "Realy Cool Blogs" links. How did you find me? I'm glad I found you. Our kiddos seem like the same age, so I am guessing maybe from IVillage March Munchin's, but maybe not. Anyway, thanks tons and I will definately be bookmarking your site...I love to read about other little ones!!

-Kelli from Dykstra's Blog

Jack's Mom said...

Hi Kelli, yep I started reading your blog from the march munchkins. I also like seeing how other mothers deal with the insanity! Thanks for coming here! I do enjoy reading your blog. Dawn