Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Yay its Saturday!

Whew I made it to Saturday. Was wondering if it was ever gonna get here. Yesterday, I got off work at noon because Jack's daycare provider had to close down early to get to her granddaughter's high school graduation. I actually thanked her for giving me an excuse to leave work early and be able to come home and get this - I got to do something fun and for myself! I know I know, it doesn't happen very often and when it does, I have to just take a moment to thank the Gods for giving me a little slice of a sanity break.

I actually started to scrapbook starting with his newborn baby pictures. I know bad Mommy for waiting 15 months to start this. But theres the word busy that comes to mind. Anyway, it was fun going down memory lane and journaling about his birth. It is so amazing how he has grown from that tiny 7 lb baby to this toddler that can cause havoc wherever he goes. I was quite proud of myself for getting about 8 pages scrapbooked. Nothing fancy, but at least the pictures are not shoved in the drawer anymore. A step in the right direction.

Now I am off to take a shower. I went to Curves and worked out, went grocery shopping, and took stuff to the dry cleaners so far today. All without baby! Amazing how much easier it is to do all these things without having a baby crying, whining, running off, and basically causing havoc. So this is how people without toddlers get there stuff done!

No comments: