Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Yay It is Friday

Well for me that is. I have tomorrow off and I get to spend the day with Jack. Mommy and Jack day. Love those days, or I should say I love those days when Jack is not sick. He is back to his busy little self, which means the screaming, whining, and crying have subsided - thank goodness.

So I have this whole day of just me and Jack with nobody else. Hmmm what should we do? I really would love to take Jack to a pool, but unfortunately, we do not have one available to us. Not even a community pool, which sucks big time. The closest is about 20 miles away and you have to pay "non-resident fees" to use it and only if the "residents" don't fill it up first. I really can't wait until the neighbor across the street finishes their pool and we are gonna be really nice to them after that!

We will probably end up going to the park for some climbing and swinging. I also have to hit up the grocery store at some point (bleh) and do some laundry (bleh). But I hope to have a good day with the Jackaroo. I do miss being with him so much now when I am at work. It is a daily monologue I have with myself about quitting work, then doing the numbers in my head yet again, figuring out that there is no feasible way that I can quit work, then resign myself to having to drop him off at daycare and drive my butt to work. At least I have these days with him.

No comments: