Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 17, 2005

93 degrees at 8:00 am!!!

Yes that is right. Jack and I went for a walk this morning before 8:00 am hoping to take advantage of the "cool" morning air before it heats up to about the same temp as the surface of the sun. But noooooo we don't have any "cool" morning air anymore. And it is humid! Well not Florida humid or anything like that. But for California it is humid and did I say hot?

Jack and I and the dogs went for a walk. We don't do stroller walks around here anymore. No I make the boy work. We were gone for about 45 minutes and probably walked over a half of a mile. That's not bad with a toddler and 2 dogs. All three of them have different agendas and want to go different directions. Really if somebody in my neighborhood wants to win the $ on the America's Funny Videos - you really should be taking video of me out walking the herd. I am sure I have more than one of my neighbors laughing their butts off.

So we are back. The dogs are panting on the floor in front of the fan. The boy is ripping apart my kitchen by carrying the pizza pan and another cookie sheet around. And yep its gonna be another LOOONNNNGGG Day.

No comments: