Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

It's Killing Me

Daycare that is. It is getting so hard to take Jack to daycare and leave him to go to work. Yesterday and today he has been crying really hard when I leave him and it is killing me when I have to walk away and listen to him crying. I know that within 2 minutes of my leaving that he stops the crying. I also know that it is good for Jack to socialize with the other kids. There are two twin girls there who are 5 years old and they totally love Jack to death. All they do is want to play with "Baby Jack". There is another girl there named Jackie who I have been told talks about "Baby Jack" all the time when she is at home and even named one of her stuffed animals "Baby Jack". So as you can see, he gets a lot of attention at daycare, especially from the girls, he's quite the ladies man.

But at the same time, I feel like that he is growing so fast and changing everyday it seems. I feel that I am missing out on his growing up by not being there 4 days out of the week. I am hoping that soon within a month or sooner, I can cut back to 3 days a week at work.

Also, I have added a new link to a "Really Cool Store". My blogging friend Erin has opened an online store selling really cute baby and toddler clothes and stuff. Check it out! I plan on buying for Jack and a couple of friends with new babies.

No comments: