Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 07, 2005

First Trip to Chuck E Cheese's

We went to Chuck E Cheese's tonight with the kids. It was Jack's first trip where he could participate. I think we were there once when he was just a baby for a birthday party. But let me tell you, this kid loved the place. He went crazy for the rides, especially the toddler-sized merry-go-round and the car with Chuckie. But when Chuckie himself came out, Jack was not impressed with the giant rat to say the least. He started crying and reached for me. But he did think that the singing rats on the stage was really cool and kept pointing at them saying "wow".

Oh yeah and another milestone reached tonight for the first time sorta. He has mastered drinking out of a straw now. I usually take sippy cups with us wherever we go, but tonight I forgot to bring one with us. So we tried the straw and sure enough, he sipped out of the straw just like an old pro. The last time we tried a straw, he ended up just chewing on the end and that was the end of that. So another milestone done. My oh my he's growing up so fast.

I did take a few pictures with my new picture cell phone. The pictures are not that good of quality, but I will post them tomorrow. At the moment, I am exhausted and bed is a calling. Yay no work tomorrow. Another day with my buddy Jack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is such a tragedy that CEC places of filth are not regulated like schools, daycare centers or even hospitals. I guess I am a little different I enjoyed my NBC training in the military, but were did it get me at CEC?In bad shape employess not even allowed to ware gloves,just read below:

I took a job as a Tech. Manager at Chuckie E. Cheeses, hoping for a nice quite job, what the heck happened? With in the first weeks of this job, I got the flu, momo, and a server staph infection. The workers comp lady came to see me in the hospital and ask me very personal questions, like what I did I do in the military and was I sexual active, and how old was my son?
I did some checking and these restaurants have been sighted for many, many health violations. I did not have ax to grind with the Chuck but when the GM came in and said to a cast member who had acne bad, you need to shave! I went off! The GM told me that nice guys finish last, and this is a place to take the kids?
Go ahead violate the I-9 forms, while the real Americans stand in line at the employment office.
I use to take my son to the chuck and cut him loose, now, Oh no; we will go to the park, fly a kit before I take him the cesspool of bacteria/virus at the Chuckie….


Another lady told me this:I would never take my daughter here again. This place is not clean and the people that work here are young kids trying to make a couple of dollars and they do not care. I think that this place can be better if they did a re organization. My friend took her kid here as well and got sick from another kid because that kid had pink eye.
Do not take your kids here!

Check the DPH web site before you go to any chuckie cheeses, and I feel you will make another choice.