Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Just had to share this

I think I wore the kid out finally. We were watching the Elmo video that I bought yesterday at Target. Jack had crawled into my lap and was content to just sit there and watch the video. Something he never does. So I ask him if he wants to go take a nap nap. He nods his head, gets off the chair and starts walking to his room. He then does the cutest thing. He starts to sing the "nite nite" song that Daddy and I sing to him every night when we take him to bed. "Sleepy time for babies, sleepy time for babies, sleepytime for babies, sleepytime for Jackaroo." It was soooo cute. Hmmm 45 minute walk + 30 minutes of destroying kitchen + 15 minutes of Elmo video = one very tired Jackaroo.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

That is adorable!! I always wondered if it was possible to wear out a toddler...you give me hope. Thanks!

-LGirl- said...

What's the trick? Tips needed! lol!

RB said...

That is so cute! (Found you through Erin) My little guy runs and headdives onto a pillow when I ask him if he is ready for a nap. He doesn't STAY there, but it is pretty funny.
www.rbelle.com