Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Ebay is so cool

Ever since the word Jackaroo came out of my mouth that first night, just hours after Jack was born, I have been obsessed with Roo stuff. I try to curb this obsession, but yes I have bought 2 stuffed Roos at the Disney store and keep looking for Roo clothing. It seems that all the Little Roo clothing are for newborns (which Jack was in that size for about 3.2 minutes) or they are for girls (doesn't Disney understand that Roo is a boy?). So I stumbled upon these Jammies on Ebay in size 18 months and they were Little Roo jammies. Imagine my excitement! Of course I jumped for joy upon seeing them and promptly bid on them. I had to have these jammies. And I won and they came in the mail today! So below are the pictures from tonight of my Little Roo.




Our own Little Roo - Jackaroo




He is pointing at a commercial for Disneyland.





The little man


So if by the slightest chance that any Disney marketing person is reading this blog (yeah right), I just want to put my two cents in here. Start marketing Little Roo. Isn't he the most adorable little creature? And don't you think that all us mother's out there think that our babies are Little Roos? Oh and also, start marketing the Jack Jack Incredible stuff more. I heard (though not actually seen) that there was a Jack Jack Attack t-shirt that was sold out within days. I have been searching ebay sites and can't find one for my Jack Jack. How many kids out there with the name Jack? (It was number 14 on the list this year) Don't ya think that us mothers of Jacks would be interested in owning such an item? I bought the Jack Jack bubble blower, but I want more! All you see is Dash everywhere. What is so great about Dash? Jack Jack is much much cuter. Yeah so get to it and start making more Jack Jack stuff, okay?

No comments: