Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 10, 2005

I wanna go too

Jim is going to Baltimore for a week in mid-August for work training. And I wanna go too! It sounds like so much fun to veg out in the hotel, swimming and taking in the sights of Baltimore! Maybe catch a baseball game with Jack wearing his little All-star shirt of course. I would love to go, but I am not sure I can get away from work for a whole week. Also, my (gulp) 20th high school reunion is a couple weeks after that in Michigan and I would like to go back for that. It seems like a lot of traveling with a toddler. Also there's the whole finding somebody to take care of our 4 animals while we are gone. That is always a major pain. And boarding them is hard to do because they require current vaccinations which one of my dogs does not have because she is very very allergic to them and I quit giving them to her a long time ago. So we have to find a house-sitter and finding a good one is hard. The pets are sometimes (all the time?) a big pain.

So who knows. It would be fun to spend the time with Jim also. We don't get to spend a whole lot of time together because his schedule and my schedule just don't mesh a lot of times. I know he would be in class everyday, but we would have the lunch break and the night together. I wanna go! Waaa can I go please?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's with all the bloggers coming to Baltimore? THere is nothing to see here! ;) j/k... hey, you could even see Benjamin and me! ;) (I was telling Jane, who is coming here next weekend w/ Connor and the fam, that we have an aquarium membership so we are downtown frequently!) :)

-LGirl- said...

So what's the kittens name?

Jack's Mom said...

Oooh that would be fun to meet Benjamin and Erin! Another plus for going. Sorry Liesl, I had posted earlier about the kitten's name but blogger ate it and then I forgot to post again. We kept the name as Sassy. Although, I really liked your idea of Havoc! It totally fit.