Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

It runs in the family!

Jim's family tells a tale of when Jim was a toddler. According to the story, Jim was in his crib and upon waking up from a nap proceeded to take his clothes off. But he didn't stop there. No, he also took off his very poopy diaper. But he couldn't stop there, no not my husband. He had to smear the poop all over his crib and walls. His sister tells this tale because she is the one who had to clean up the mess. I think she can finally laugh about it after about 40 some years. But I am sure she was not thrilled at the time.

Flash forward to 2005. I pick Jack up from daycare today. And what does Pat, his daycare provider, tell me? She tells almost the same exact tale! I guess Jack woke up from a nap, didn't cry or anything. But proceeded to take off his shirt, shorts, and diaper. And that diaper? Well it was a poopy one. Pat told me that she "used harsh tone" with him when she found this mess. Me? I would have been screaming at Jim to come clean up the mess. After all it was his genes that caused it.

4 comments:

-LGirl- said...

Ewh Ewh Ewh... Gosh I hope that's a boy thing...
The caregiver better be getting a nice Christmas bonus!LOL!

Kelli said...

I guess they ALL must have one 'poop' story that tags along with them. My son has his as well. :)

Jack's Mom said...

Kelli, I was actually thinking about you when she told me the story! And Liesl, yeah she's gonna get a nice Christmas this year.

Anonymous said...

THANK GOODNESS IT HAPPENED AT DAY CARE!!!

And then do you wonder...how did you miss him doing that!?