Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I got the T-shirts!


I got the t-shirts that I ordered from Erin's Really Cool Store. They are so cute and I am sure that I will be ordering again. I tried to get some cute pictures from a kid who would not stand still. So not so great pictures. This t-shirt says "Running the show since 2004". So true, so so true. I also ordered the Mommy Blogging t-shirt. So I'll try again later to get pics of that one also. Cute stuff Erin!




Trying to grab the camera from me.




Jack in front of the fan. "It's really cool Mommy, but it is kinda hard to stand right in front of it"





This is Jack. This is Jack on Watermelon. The kid loves watermelon. Notice the watermelon juice stain on the leg and mouth. I tried to get good pictures of him in the t-shirt last night, but he was just so high on watermelon, it was nearly impossible.



Jack with his two favorite stuffed animals in the whole wide world - Doggie and Murphy (Doggie is the yellow one and Murphy is the brown and white one). I mean every morning, he has to make sure that Doggie and Murphy are out of the crib and he has to carry them out to the kitchen every single morning. We even have to take Murphy on car trips with us, so that Murphy doesn't get lonely I guess.

1 comment:

Erin said...

oh he looks so cute in it! :) Ben has that one too... so fitting... so SO fitting...