Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 10, 2005

One of those blogging days


I know that I have blogged a lot today. But with a subject like Jack, it just has to be blogged about. Here he is having fun at dinner tonight. As you can see peas were on the menu.


Notice the pea-stained eye brows, pea-covered hands, and the dirt on the arms. Not to mention the really dirty hair. Is that one filthy kid or what! He had a good day today as you can see.


Peek a Boo Jackaroo


"What a day! Where do I begin to tell you about?"

What do you mean Daddy? I like my hair sticking up with bits of peas sticking to it. You got a problem with that?

2 comments:

-LGirl- said...

So cute! And WOW tall! You can judge by where his head rests on the high chair back!

Jack's Mom said...

Yes he is growing like a weed. I could swear he shot up another inch in the last couple weeks.