Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Is it possible to lose 75 lbs in 6 six weeks?

No? Aww come on. I have just booked my flight to Michigan to attend my 20th HS reunion. It is held over Labor Day weekend and it would be nice to actually be the same size or smaller than I was in high school. But I really doubt thats gonna happen. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to have a little Fairy to wish that you could be a size 4 for a couple of weeks? Yeah getting head out of dream world now.

Back to reality. So I booked the nonstop flight from LAX to Detroit and then I will rent a car with carseat (no lugging the big car seat for me) and drive the 2 hours to my parents. And I am doing this all by myself! Jim is not going because he can't take the leave off right now. I booked the nonstop flight (even though I totally hate hate hate flying out of LAX, I mean I HATE it) because I thought that it would be easier with Mr. Non-Stop Jackaroo. We'll see.

Also tonight, I am going to a Tastefully Simple party at a friend's house. I am thinking that I am gonna ditch the boys and go by myself. Let Jim deal with getting Jack down for bedtime. That is if he doesn't have to work overtime tonight. I love the pay from that overtime, but not seeing him sure sucks. We have spent one night together in the last week, thats it. But he has this weekend off (a miracle!) and I think we are going to Legoland. We haven't been there before, so we'll see how it is. If it is fun, we might just upgrade to season ticketholders. It's not that much more in cost than a one-day pass. Hopefully we don't die in the 103 degree heat that has been going on here.

1 comment:

-LGirl- said...

I dunno I have been trying to get rid of 165 lbs (DH!) and it's stayed put for 13 years! lol!