Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Bad Thoughts

Right now, Jack finally fell asleep. We had planned on going to the outlet mall with the grandparents, but Jack threw a meltdown temper tantrum at the same time we were going to leave. So, I put him in his crib and proceeded to listen to him play and talk with his stuffed animals for an hour. Our outlet trip has been postponed for a couple of hours. The grandparents are learning that every single plan hinges on Jack's naptime.

While waiting for Jack to fall asleep, I went online to just find out how much the Nissan Quest minivan goes for. We rented the minivan so we didn't have to take 2 cars everywhere we went. We don't own a car that holds more than 4 people. That is sad isn't it? So while looking at cars, my mind went into the "bad thoughts" territory of buying new car. It would be nice to actually have a car with some room and be able to haul both Jack's stroller AND groceries at the same time. Bad thoughts. Baaaaddddd Thoughts. I keep having to tell myself that our car is paid for and that is a very good thing. But, darnit, I have got that new car fever bad!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I know what you mean! We had the use of a Honda Odyssey for the past week (a nice perk since Alan works for them) and I LOVED it. I never thought I would care much for a mini-van but WOW! I have to convince myself we don't really need it.

-LGirl- said...

We have a family of four in a toyota Echo. You can have my Mini Van envy too!