Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Flat Tire Expertise

Yep thats right folks, I am a flat-tire expert. Yesterday, while driving the mini-van that we rented so we could haul all 7 people from our house around, I hit something that made the tire go boom. So today we get to go fix yet another tire. I think I should just give those people at the tire place Jack's college fund because we are sure spending it there lately.

Oh and that minivan that we rented has really changed my mind about minivans. I have been known to use the word never in corelation with the word minivan. But this Nissan Quest is NICE. Hmmm something to think about when I am feeling rich. Ha Ha rich and me. Ha Ha.

Things have quieted down a bit around the Jackaroo house. Auntie Corlinda left yesterday to go back to her Idaho home. We miss Auntie. Also Laura went back to her mother's house until Friday. We miss Sissy. So we are down to only five people in the house. I do have to say that it is nice to have live-in babysitters, also known as grandparents. I got to take a Jack-free shower! No yelling at the boy to get out of my makeup drawer or watching him play with his toy cars in the bathtub. Yeah that is nice.

Taking a break from constant mothering duty is very refreshing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We, the grandparents, love to watch Jackroo while Mommy does anything. Me, Grandma, just got Jackroo up from nap and he had to gather all the animals to take out of bed with him. The same thing when he goes to bed, he must take doggy, murphy, Wiffer, and bear must get into and get out of bed with Jack. He can't leave or go to bed without them. Now I understand. Grandmas can be so dumb.