Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, December 12, 2005

Yard Work

I just finished an hour an a half of yard work! Okay, those who know me, don't faint, k? You okay now? Yep, me in the yard, working! Wow! I actually pulled a bunch of weeds, although unfortunately not ALL the weeds. I filled the green refuse container and put it out by the curb to get picked up today. I figured that was good. Then I picked up dog poop. Another favorite job. Always fun. And then I got the hose out and hosed down the patio. Yes I do find much enjoyment in hosing down the patio. I love watching all the dirt go flowing into the yard. Its so much fun! I know, you don't have to say it, I will for you. I am weird!

And the boy? All this time, he was entertaining himself climbing his slide and sliding down all by himself. I heard him say "weeee" and I looked over and he was plopping on the ground in front of the slide. Such a big boy now, before he couldn't climb it by himself.

Now I get to clean the kitchen and do laundry and watch some Thomas and Sesame Street. Yippee!

1 comment:

Erin said...

It's so weird to think of it being nice enough to do yard work!!! (there is still snow on the ground here!)