Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Making a list, checking it twice...

and CROSSING off everything!!! That's right folks, I got it all done with time to spare. I am done. Finished. Kaput. With my pre-Christmas madness. I went to the Commissary yesterday and spent $200 on goodies for Christmas. And let me just say that the Commissary saves us so much money. For those non-military people out there, the commissary is the grocery store on base. It is close to half off what the regular grocery stores charge and there is no sales tax. The problem is that it is about 45 minutes away, but well worth it when you have a list as long as Santa's! Thanks Honey for serving in the Navy for 20 years so I can go shopping at the commissary :).

So anyway, I just went out today and finished up my entire to-do list! The Jackaroo House is ready for Grandma and Grandpa and Auntie Corlinda to show up tomorrow!

And speaking of Christmas goodies, I bought the egg nog flavored coffee creamer. I thought yummy - egg nog and coffee, two of my favorite things. Just one word - YUCK. Just something about it. Not Good.

Oh and so I came home and checked my blog as I do many times during the day (yes, I know, I am addicted. I already confessed to it) and I noticed my traffic on the blog has skyrocketed. And then I realized that Erin had linked me in her post about her son saying please and thank you. Too funny. So go over and take a peek at her Really Cool Blog.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I am impressed! Everything done with time to spare. Now you can just sit back and enjoy the day and watching Jack.

Anonymous said...

Wanna finish up my shopping?

Mrs. Flinger said...

NICE JOB! I'm currently not showering so we can go shopping and finish. Poop. Addicted? Right there with ya.

Anonymous said...

great to be here down. I too am impressed with being done early with the shopping.

Auntie Corlinda