Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 04, 2005

SHE WON FIRST PLACE!!!!


Laura won FIRST PLACE at her cheerleading competition today, or I should say her team won first place in their division. Her father and I are sooooo proud of her. She has worked so hard on this and deserves this first place. I did her hair, but got a bit of help from another mother after we got there. She made it look a lot better. But I did do her makeup. She looked so cute.

Jack did really well for about 10 minutes and then he got really antsy. He wanted to climb the bleachers up and down and down and up and up and down. Of course, Laura competed really early in the program and then we had to sit and wait through all the others. This was a short competition, they say the one on Saturday the 10th will be an all day affair, about 10 hours. I am going to see about getting a babysitter that day. I will lose my mind if I have to deal with Jack that long.

So since she won first place today, she has a chance to go to Nationals in Orlando in May. We just might have to plan a trip to Florida. But if she goes all the way, we will be there to support her.

CONGRATULATIONS LAURA!




1 comment:

-LGirl- said...

So cool! I wish Canada could get into cheerleading as seriously as the USA does! Way to go!!!
Your Girl is beautiful!