Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Nothing Much Exciting To Blog About

We in the Jackaroo World are still trying to recover from the crazed-cheerleading weekend. I was sooooooo tired on Sunday, that I actually slept about 12 hours. And I guess we tired out Jackaroo also. He slept in until 8 am yesterday, something he never ever does. And then he went down for a 3 hour nap in the afternoon. We are also trying to rest up for the next competition on Saturday. I hope I live through it, because this one will be about 10 hours long - yippee. Thank God her next competition isn't until January!

I have been doing some accounting work for a friend who is a general manager at The Maids cleaning service. I worked out a deal that I didn't want any money, but instead I wanted a free housecleaning. I get that housecleaning tomorrow! Such Bliss! To have 4 uniformed professional maids come to MY house and clean MY dirty bathrooms for free! I think I have died and gone to heaven. I CAN. NOT. WAIT! Of course, I have to clean before they get here. You know, organize everything so they can get to the filth that is my house. Yippee!

1 comment:

-LGirl- said...

Way to barter Sista'!