Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Thursday Thirteen



Mrs. Flinger had this on her website today. And since she is a cool blogger, I wanted to be cool also.

she is a cool blogger, I thought I would be cool also.

Thirteen Things about Jack's Mom



1. I love being a Mom. I never knew that it would be so rewarding.

2. I love books. I get a high from just walking into Barnes & Noble.

3. I am an accounting nerd. For some reason, accounting is fun to me.

4. I am trying really really hard to lose the belly from being pregnant.

5. I am thinking of having a tummy tuck done. Does that make me shallow?

6. I love reading other people's blogs about their kids. It makes feel a little bit more saner to know that I am not the only one out there trying to cope with a stubborn toddler.

7. I love coffee. Coffee is the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning. Not my husband, not my child, nope it is coffee!

8. I have become an early morning person. Who knew? Certainly not I.

9. I have a load of clothes in the dryer that have been in there for 2 days now. Oh yeah and another 3 loads to be done, but here I sit blogging.

10. My husband is my best friend. Okay you can all go "ahhhhhh" now.

11. I am seriously wondering what our neighbors behind us are doing to their house. I will have to blog about it later with pictures. They have completely gutted it and demolished it down to just the frame. Is Ty around?

12. I wonder how I got to the age of 38. Wasn't it just a couple of years ago that I was in school?

13. And for the final one. My bra is really uncomfortable. Aren't you glad that I informed you about that?

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who
participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting
fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave
the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy,
and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are
left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates
and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment
links accepted!



4 comments:

Mrs. Flinger said...

Cool? You crack me up.

Coffee!! HON! I'm soooo with you!! I'm so glad to hear that 'cause.. yea.. pretty much that's me, baby! Wanna know the real reason I don't want to get pregnant during the holidays? The "holida blend" I like with pepermint and vanilla only comes caffinated.

Seriously. ::blush::

Unknown said...

I thought tummy tucks made you thin, not shallow!

Trying to Catch Up: Thursday Thirteen: What I like about Christmas

Anonymous said...

My world is complete now that I know your bra is uncomfortable!! :)

Anonymous said...

#4? Meeeee too.