Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Confession Time ... Thanks to Mrs. Flinger (grumble grumble grumble)

Mrs. Flinger tagged me for a meme. Gee thanks a lot! :)

I guess it is one where you fess up about stuff - confessions. Here goes. I'll try to come up with some not too embarrassing ones.

Confession: My closet looks like a bomb went off in there. It is a nice big walk-in closet, but you can't walk in too far. I admit that I have things in there that I don't even know that I own. I get really mad when something doesn't fit me (most things from pre-Jack days) and I tend to crumple said item up at the bottom of the closet. I guess to punish the thing for not fitting me.

Confession: I am really bad at keeping in touch with friends. I am not one of those women who talk on the phone for hours. I hate that. So I can let months go by without talking to my bestest friends. But if they need me, I am here. They are just the ones who have to pick up the phone first. I guess it stems from my shyness.

Confession: I am way too emotional. I get all weepy at Laura's cheer competitions. I even cry when I watch her video. I will need to be checked into a mental hospital when it is Jack's turn to do something in a school program. Tonight is Laura's christmas program at her school. You can bet big money that I will walk out of there with tears!

Confession: I am a horrible cook. I have tried to just be an "okay" cook, but I confess, I am never comfortable in the kitchen. It just all seems so complicated to me.

Confession: I am so not mechanically inclined. If I have to use a hammer or screw-driver, I think that is big stuff. They are tools - wow!

Confession: I have spent way more money in the last month than I had wanted to.

Confession: And the last one, I spend way too much time on the internet. I think I am addicted.

Alright, I get to tag some unsuspecting people now also. Carolyn, Jane, Erin, Liesl

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

I did mine!

Claire said...

Oh Dawn, I am there with you in ALL respects. You could have posted your confessional on MY blog.

Mrs. Flinger said...

YEY! Great tag, Dawn. i wouldda got ya ALL if it was up to me. Muhahahah. ;-)

You had a great one, and lemme just say, Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. Uh, yea. me, too. And.. Ditto.

Anonymous said...

Dawn's husband here...okay, I've got to post, I've resisted this for a very loooong time.
Dawn is the love of my life, and will always be! She took my (our) daughter into her heart and keeps her there jealously. She is a wonderful cook and is my best friend and much more. She will do anything for her friends. The "bomb" in the closet is mostly my fault...she busts her but taking care of us along with four crazy animals. When I put the furniture together, it was really us...she was right there turning wrenches and screwdrivers with me. If one there is one thing that drives me crazy is this; she is way too hard on herself. Okay ladies, you can get back to "blogging."

Jim

Jack's Mom said...

Awww Honey! That was so sweet, but you lie about the closet. It is mostly MY problem, not yours. See girls why I married him now?

RB said...

Ha! THe last one seems to be a common theme. We all feel guilty about blogging, but it is our OUTLET!! So important.