Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, November 18, 2005

Christmas Spirit

There is just something about having kids that makes you want to celebrate Christmas. Before Jack, I really could take the holiday season or leave it. Most likely leave it. I was a bah humbug and would laugh at all the fools out there scurrying to get stupid gifts. Well I am still laughing at the fools scurrying, because I still believe that it is too hyped up and too commercialized. I mean really, spend a Christmas in a foreign country and you'll see what it should be like.

But now I admit that I am in that Christmas spirit. I actually have most of the shopping done. And the rest of the shopping, I know what I want to buy, it is just a matter of waiting for paydays. And I am so looking forward to seeing Jack's face when we put the Christmas tree up this year. He is going to love it. We have a Christmas train that we put around the bottom of the tree every year. It makes choo choo sounds and everything. He is just gonna love it. I also can't wait until we get to see Santa. I think we are going back to the train museum where the Thomas event was held. They have "Santa Trains" where Santa is aboard the train and spends time with each child. Of course, I will be probably tearing up as I do.

My family is visiting us this year for Christmas. So having Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Corlinda here for Christmas is going to be really nice. We are going to the see the Glory of Christmas at the Crystal Cathedral in Anaheim. It is a really specatular show.

So Happy Holidays to everyone. Yeah Yeah I know its a bit early, but who cares.

No comments: