Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Mass-Hysteria Shopping Day!

I hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday. We enjoyed ourselves at the Ritz Carlton outside Las Vegas. Now I understand why everybody is so ga-ga over the Ritz. They know how to treat you and pamper you. And oh my gosh, I want one of their down comforters for our bed. Of course it would be totally inappropriate for this house with the cats who puke all over, Jack who does his thing, and the dogs who do their thing. But a girl can dream about having the most luxurious down comforter right?

Anyway, we are back and Jim had to work today. I am contemplating going to the mall today. Yes, you can say it, I am crazy! I had been planning on buying Laura a small tv with the built-in dvd player for her room. I have been looking at them and saw them for about $130 at various places. Of course while looking through the million pages of ads in the newspaper, I saw where Sears has their tv on sale for $94.87. Of course that price is only good until 11 am today AND while supplies last - Ha, all 3 of them probably. I keep telling myself, that once I go purchase that, most of my shopping will be done and over with. I just am scared to face THE MALL on the Day After Thanksgiving. Scary!

So anybody else tempted to get out today and face the crowds and mass hysteria? Or am I the only absolutely insane person?

No comments: