Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My First Day So Far

Well here it is almost noon and I feel exhausted! So far today, I have done 3 loads of laundry, vacuumed half the house, unloaded and loaded dishwasher, cooked breakfast and lunch for Jack and I, went for a walk with Jack and dog around the neighborhood (man this neighborhood is dead during the day), and went grocery shopping where I spent $155!!!. Now I have Jack napping. Phew this stay-at-home thing is exhausting! But so far, I am loving it. Just knowing that tomorrow I don't have to wake up and drive that hour to work and deal with all that stress is soooooo wonderful!

The rest of the day's agenda looks like this - finish laundry, vacuuming, pick up and drop off Jim's uniforms at drycleaners, play with Jack, read books with Jack, and fix dinner. Hmmm, I am thinking pork chops for dinner tonight.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

When I was a stay at home mom, I felt like I was so busy all the time (but good busy). Busier, than I feel I am now (partially, 'cause I rationalize that I worked, so I deserve to sit on the couch this evening). :) It is definatly not a "soap opera - bon bon" job. But I loved it.