Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 05, 2005

I am such a WIMP!

I picked Laura up from her cheerleading practice last night. One of her coaches had been pregnant. It was pretty amazing to see her out there 9 months pregnant and still coaching cheer. Me? I was on bedrest laying on my right side 24/7 - Fun! Well, she had her baby girl on Monday, Halloween, 5 days ago! And what was she doing last night? Yep you got it, she was coaching cheer. FIVE days after giving birth.

That made me think about giving birth to Jack. I am such a wimp! Five days after I gave birth, I felt like I was barely functioning. I was getting out of the house a little bit, but to coach cheer and act all bubbly? Um that would be a NO. Of course, it didn't help that Jack and I were in the hospital for 3 days because of the lingering infection we both had.

So yes I am a wimp compared to this wonder cheer person. Can I hate her?

1 comment:

Erin said...

oh dear... that's just WRONG. Five days after giving birth? Are you kidding me?! I hadn't even left the HOUSE yet at that point!