Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Early Mornings

For some reason, my body still thinks that I need to get up between 4 - 5 am. I don't know what it is, but I just wake up at that time and can't go back to sleep. Usually that is the time that Jim is getting up to go work, but today, he is still sleeping and I am up. But I love these early mornings. It is MY time. Time that I don't have to constantly battle wills with a toddler or worry about anything getting done. I can just sit here drinking coffee and surf the net. Or if I want to, I can sit and watch the tv shows that I recorded while drinking coffee and just relax. I love it! And the animals leave me alone in the morning also - that is once I feed them.

UPDATE - 30 seconds after posting the above statement about the animals, I heard the distinct sound of a cat puking. Scratch that blissful early morning feeling. I just spent the last few minutes cleaning up cat puke and scrubbing it out of the carpet. Oy!

No comments: