Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween 2005

This year Jack was a pirate for Halloween. I did take him out trick-or-treating to 3 neighbor houses last night. It was REALLY warm here last night, so warm that I myself was wearing shorts. So I figured that it couldn't hurt to go out. He REALLY got into the whole getting candy thing. But he was polite and always said thank you.

When we came back, he stayed dress as the pirate and helped me hand out the candy. He thought that was really fun also. There were a few times when the look on his face was pure priceless when he saw a really scary mask. He wasn't really scared, but more intrigued. You could almost hear him saying "what in the world is up with that guy?".

Jack also found out the pure joy that is a hershey candy kiss. I let him have one out of the bowl of candy and again the look on his face was priceless. He is no longer an innocent in the ways of chocolate. He now knows the magic that only chocolate can bring. He also learned how to get the foil off the candy kisses and pop them in his mouth all under 5 seconds. He became a crazed little chocolate-loving pirate last night. At one point I had run out of candy and went inside to get another bowl. I stepped outside and Jack saw me with that bowl of candy and literally screamed "CANDY". I think it is all downhill from here.



No comments: