Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, October 31, 2005

Yep He's Sick

Poor little Jack, he's sick on Halloween. The doctor said whatever crud he has, it has settled in his upper respiratory system causing an infection. Or to put it simply - he has bronchitis. The doctor gave me a prescription for antibiotics, cough medicine, and a steriod to make the swelling go down from the croup.

But let me tell you, that no sickness is going to make Jack NOT flirt with the little girls in the doctor's office. Oh my gosh, do I have a ladies man on my hands! When we first got there, he noticed right away the little girl who was about a year old. He pointed and said "baby". Then he walked over to her, smiled, waved, said hi, and then BLEW her a KISS! He then squealed and ran back to me. Oh lordy are we gonna be in trouble when this kid goes through puberty! Seriously, they talk about locking girls up when they turn teenagers, the parents of those girls are gonna make US lock up Jack!

I am still not sure if I am going to be taking Mr. Flirt out trick-or-treating tonight. I may play it by ear and just take him to 2 or 3 houses if he is feeling good.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: