Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Have You Ever Tried To Sleep With A 30lb Almost 3 Ft Flopping Fish?

Because that is what it felt like last night when we had Jack sleep with us. I put him in bed with us because he woke up crying and coughing and miserable. But let me tell you, it isn't as easy to sleep with a toddler as an infant! I think the last time Jack slept with us was when he was about 7 months old and I thought he took up a lot of room THEN! But most of the night, I clung for dear life trying not to fall off as the flopping fish flopped all over the bed. I now understand how he is in totally different places of the crib everytime I check on him.

So needless to say Jim and I have had 2 sleepless nights where the combined sleep of both nights MIGHT add up to 8 hours. This croup thing is gonna kill us!

I do really feel bad for Jack because you can just tell he feels horrible. And I will probably keep him home tomorrow which means that he is going to miss the halloween party at daycare. I know that he won't know or understand what he is missing, but I will. I was looking forward to seeing the pics of him in his costume with the other kids.

On top of all this, I am having my "monthly time" and it is NOT a fun one. Major crampage going on here. It looks like another totally lazy day in Jackaroo World. Thank goodness for the fall behind time change!

Excuse me while I go get another cup of COFFEE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that yall get some sleep soon!!