Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Wallace & Grommit will go down in History

As the first movie that Jack saw in the theatre. He did really well. There was only one time that I had to take him out of the theatre because he was screaming. I have no idea what came over the kid, maybe it was a scary scene in the movie, but he was NOT a happy Jackaroo. But he walked back in like a big boy and up the steps and everything was fine after that. I am not sure he watched much of the movie. He was very interested in his popcorn and drinking the pop with the straw. At one point I sat him in the chair next to me, which he wasn't heavy enough to make it go all the way down so he sat with his legs up and he thought that was the funniest thing. But he sat there with his legs up in the air and his bag of popcorn and he looked like such a little man.

We then went into the mall WITHOUT a stroller. Oh yeah that was fun. He was running through the mall squealing and man that kid can run fast. There is a reason for strollers I tell ya.

But a fun day all in all. Jim has been having weekends off and he just makes the weekends so much better by having him around.

I think we are off to a small country fair today, that is if it doesn't rain on us. But if it does, we are gonna play some board games and just have a good family day.

No comments: