Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, October 07, 2005

How Sad Is This?

Today I have a doctor's appointment near LA. It is at a wellness clinic that checks you totally over and sees what they can do for you. I have been feeling pretty lousy lately, so I thought I would go do this and got an appointment. Hopefully they will just listen to me and my scheduled life to the nth degree and just tell me that it is all stress - who knows.

But anyway, in order for me to be able to actually go to the doctor near LA, Jim had to take the day OFF! Why? Well, you see, I couldn't take Laura to school and then who would take care of Jack because his daycare is not available on Fridays (I told her that I would have Jack on Fridays from now on and she has scheduled other kids that day). Oh yeah and Laura was getting out of school early today at noon, so there was that. In essence, with me being in LA for the day, meant that Jim had to take the day off. I am very grateful to him for doing that. He even mentioned the reason why to the Port Director (the Big Cheese) and he said that hope your wife feels better.

So that is what I am doing today...getting poked and prodded and hopefully come up with some reason why I am feeling lousy with a headache every single day.

No comments: