Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Lame!

Jack and his diaper rashes are going to be the end of me, I just know it. Although his latest rash is clearing up and looking a lot better than on Sunday when it was bleeding. I decided to call today to get him into see his doctor and see if there is anything he can give me to clear up whats left of the rash this time and maybe to help the future rashes (yes I know they are going to happen, just like death and taxes, there is Jack's butt and rashes!). I also thought that I could get Jack a flu shot and kinda cross off two things off my to-do list.

So I call the doctor this morning at 9 am and I explain to the receptionist that I would like to get my son an appointment today. She puts me on hold for like 5 minutes and comes back finally to say that I could bring him in at 2:15. I repeated it back to her "2:15?" and she said "yes". I think cool.

So I get there at 2:08 and guess what? They are CLOSED. It seems that they close at NOON on Wednesdays! Now how in this world could that person I talked to make me an appointment at 2:15? And why in the world do they close at NOON on Wednesdays???? I really do like Jack's doctor, but his hours suck and his staff is NOT nice, or at least most of them anyway. They close at NOON on both Wednesday and Friday and on the other 3 days, they are closed from noon - 2:00 for lunch! Who gets a 2 hour lunch?

Trust me, they are going to be hearing from me tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be so freakin' mad if that happened to me. How on earth could they be so stupid as to schedule an appointment for when they're not even open?

Jack's Mom said...

Come to find out that the girl who gave me that appointment mixed me up with another mother on the other line who was asking for a Thurs appointment. I wonder what appointment she got? But since they close again at noon today - Friday, I couldn't get in until next week! Argh! I hate doctors and their hours and their staffs.