Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, October 03, 2005

Jack In The Box

Let me just start this post out by telling ya a little bit about me as a child. I was afraid of everything. Not just one or two things, but EVERYTHING. And in particular Jack-In-The-Boxes. They scared me to death. I mean you really never know WHEN that clown is going to jump outta that box. And it is frightening!

Flash forward over 30 years. Jim brought home a Jack-in-the-box from MS. The kid LOVES the thing. He starts to laugh his little head off and wants to twist the crank over and over again. He even goes up and plays with the evil clown! Yeah just another proof that not much of me is in that kid. In this case, it is a good thing.

1 comment:

-LGirl- said...

I would so be hiding in the closet Hate those things. Eek...