Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, October 21, 2005

Early Morning Wake Up Call

Jack woke up at 5:30 am this morning. On MY day off. This kid has to understand between days off and days on. Thank goodness there won't be any days on very soon, but still the kid needs to know the difference.

I brought him into bed with me. Jim had left for work already. He was gone at 3:30 - poor guy. So Jack thought being in bed with Mommy and the kitties was just the funnest thing in the world. He jumped and rolled and laughed, pretty much everything BUT sleeping.

Unfortunately, I won't be there when he crashes for his afternoon nap, because I know he will crash after that early morning romp. I promised my friend Mark that I would go over and help him with the payroll today. I have been helping him out the last couple of weeks. He was just hired on as the general manager of a maid service. It is a pretty big operation to manage, not something I ever really thought of. So for all my hardwork helping him with the totally screwed up accounting system they have, I am going to get my house cleaned for free in December right before my entire family shows up for Christmas. Yay for clean houses!

Well Elmo's World is over and I need to get over. (Elmo's World allows me to get on the computer without a child whining for my attention)

No comments: