Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Boys Only Club

To kill time today before we had to pick Laura up, we decided to hit up Toys R Us, or also known as "The Two Boy's Heaven". Because my two boys (Jim and Jack) were just like two peas in a pod when it came to the cars, trucks, tractors, bulldozers, boats, and pretty much anything that made a rumbling sound. At one point I came around the corner and saw the two of them squatting down to check out a toy bulldozer that did about 28 different things and made about 56 different sounds. Oooohhh Aaahhh. It was so funny because when I saw the two of them checking out this "awesome" (Jim's word not mine) toy, I had a flash back to when I was pregnant and could only imagine that these times would happen. When the two of them would sit and play with guy stuff and leave me out of it completely. Yep that time has come. But I am not complaining because just watching the two of them is entertainment enough for me.

1 comment:

-LGirl- said...

Come hang out in the Barbie polly pocket aisle with me!!!