Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, October 31, 2005

Stuff

Jack slept through the night a lot better last night. Of course, just because HE slept through the night, doesn't mean I slept through the night. I was up 3 times checking on him, making sure that he was still breathing and the vaporizer was still working. So still tired on the Mommy front.

I have an appt at the doctor's in about an hour. He doesn't sound like a barking seal, but he does have a deep chest cough now and it is sounding very "wet". I just hope that it hasn't turned into pneumonia. He also is running a fever.

I have posted a couple of wish lists for Jack from Amazon/Toys R Us and One Step Ahead store. So for all the grandmas, grandpa, aunties, and uncles out there who want to contribute to the Christmas Jack charity, there it is. The only thing Jack is getting from us is the train table/set.

I plan on posting for Laura also. Her birthday is Dec 5th, so it will be used as both birthday/Christmas Laura charity fund. It is really hard to buy for a pre-teen girl. Basically she loves clothes, but I usually don't pick out the "right" clothes and she has a TON of clothes that her mother bought her. So I am still trying to go through the online stores to come up with something for her wish lists.

Speaking of Laura, I think I signed up to be room mother at her school or something. I took her to school on Friday and walked up to her classroom with her. She loved showing Jack off to her friends who loved doting on him and he loved them doting also. So I was talking to another mother there who helps out in the morning corraling the kids into school and therefore cutting down on the chaos. I told her that I was about to become a SAHM and she jumped right on that. She said that they will be needing help with the Thanksgiving thing. Not even sure what the "Thanksgiving thing" is, but I signed up to help with it. Laura goes to a private school that really is phenomenal. It is K-8th grade and the way they really care about the kids and the entire environment is what public schools should be, but most likely not. She is also a grade ahead in math and spelling and learning French. I hope to have Jack attend that school if we are still in California when he enters school.

But right now, I have to get a little boy dressed and off to the doctor.

Happy Halloween Everybody! Hopefully I will be able to get some pictures of Jack in his costume for you later.

No comments: