Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Shopping

I thought that I would show ya the furniture we bought and will be delivered to our house on Dec 1 (only 14 more days!!).



This is the table that we bought for the kitchen. It matches our cabinets so well. Now I am so going to need to stain the new door that we had installed back in April to match. I just know that it is going to bug me until that is done.


This is the coffee table and end tables we bought. Just disregard the ugly green furniture. No that is not the furniture we bought.

This is the sofa, loveseat and recliner that we bought to go with the coffee table and end tables above. Of course we got the 7 year stain resistant warranty, they will come out to fix if anything happens. With this family, that is a must.

This morning, I have also been paying tribute to the amazon.com gods. I bought Jim's Christmas gifts, a couple of exercise videos for me (Richard Simmons and a beginner Yoga) I have always wanted to do yoga, but I admit that I am so clutzy that I really wonder if I can do that. But we shall see. This is all the "Improve Dawn" plan of action. I also bought the "Happiest Toddler on The Block" book that everybody is saying is a must have. I hope it gives me some help into the constant whining, crying, screaming entity that used to be my happy child.

And speaking of that child, I hear that he is awake. So my early morning shopping spree is over.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I rented the Happiest Toddler on the Block DVD and did not find it particularly helpful. :\ Hopefully you'll be more successful than I was.

Pretty new furniture!! New stuff is always so much fun! I especially love the tables!! :)

Carolyn said...

Great furniture! Only 2 weeks to wait too...that's good news.

I got a beginner Yoga DVD and a mat for Christmas last year that I asked for...and have yet to try it out. Let me know if you like it and maybe it will motivate me to actually start using it!!