Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, March 03, 2006

Birthday Time

Tomorrow is Jack's birthday party. I am really not sure how many people we have coming to this thing. A lot of people have said *maybe*. Nobody has said *no* or *yes*. Sooooo we could either have 20 people here or it could just be us celebrating his birthday. Which means we will either have ALOT of hamburgers/buns left over if nobody shows. Oh yeah and 54 mini candy bars with Jack's Happy Birthday on the wrapper. That is not a good thing to have 54 mini candy bars just laying around cause I have absolutely no willpower at all. I WILL eat them folks. Guaranteed.

Today is my get-the-house-ready-for-company day. You know the day when you clean, scour, and mop so that the people coming over don't think you live in filth. Yeah lie to them hehe. And while I do this, Jack is at his daycare providers house for the day. She is such a sweetie and is throwing him a birthday party there with all the kids she takes care of. I sure hope that he gets in a better mood than when I dropped him off. Wow was he cranky this morning. Might have had something to do with him waking at 5 am. I know that makes me cranky.

So now I am off to tackle the kitchen clean-up head on. How fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday my dear Jackroo. You are now the big 2.

-LGirl- said...

YEAH!!! JAck Happy Birthday!