Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Pictures...Finally

Yes I am still alive. Sorry, no pictures from the Vegas weekend until now. I have been battling this cold/allergies/sinus thingy for a few days now. It is kicking my butt I think. I also have to confess that I have been watching the first season of Lost dvd during naptimes and therefore I have not been on the internet like usual. But I finally got through all the episodes and am all caught up. Cool show I must say.

So here are the pictures from Vegas. Unfornately the cheerleading pictures did not turn out very well because the arena was so dark and we were so far away. Here is one though.

The FAO Schwartz pics turned out cute I think. Here is Jack picking out choo choos in the case. . . very expensive choo choos I might add.



Then it was onto car shopping. He liked the little red convertibles but...

Fell in love with the Hummer. And the price on said car for KIDS...

Shown below. Spoiled rotten rich kids I say.

Then it was off to check out the motorcycles. The boy has a thing for Harley's I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is my Jackroo. He is not afraid of a big slide made for the big kids. Pictures are so cute. Makes a grandma so proud.