Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Never Say Never Ever Again

We did it yesterday - We bought a Minivan! I am officially one of *those* Moms that I thought I would never ever be - a minivan driving Mom. But yesterday, we went and traded in my Rav4 and Jim's truck and came out with a brand new, shiny, white Dodge Grand Caravan. I must admit however that the 0% financing is what got us to buy it when we did. Marketing geniuses I tell ya.

This thing is totally loaded with power everything. The kids loved the dvd on the way home, watching Lady and the Tramp. It also has GPS Navigation which looks REALLY complicated, but the salesman assured us it wasn't. But it was fun to watch our progress on the map on the way home hehe. It also has power doors - love that. Just click a button and the doors slide open or the back liftgate opens up. So cool! And the way the seats fold flat into the floor is totally cool. We don't have a sunglass holder in the top console because we have a sunroof instead. Hmm not sure, I am pretty sure that I would use the sunglass holder a lot more. But ohwell. And totally love the outside temp reading and compass. I have been so jealous of Jim's Cobalt for having that.

I will post pictures later. Funny, it looks like rain and I am actually thinking about NOT taking the van out in the rain. Oh boy!

On sad news, Jim left today to go to Georgia for 4 days. So it is just Jack and I and the new van. Hehehehehe.

No comments: