Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, March 31, 2006

Topic of Discussion in Therapy

I can just picture it .... In 30 years, Jack is sitting on some therapist's couch and he is saying "It all started when I watched my mother put my favorite stuffed animals in the washing machine, and it all went downhill from there."

Yeah, I traumatized the boy today. His favorite dog *Foo Foo* was down right disgusting. So disgusting in fact, that even Jack was saying "Foo Foo icky" and "Foo Foo Bath". So I thought I would make a big deal out him taking a bath along with the other animals. I thought he could handle it. However, no he could not handle watching his most beloved possession in the entire world go into the *bath* (washing machine). I told him that Foo Foo was gonna feel so much better, but nothing I could say would stop the screaming and tears from coming forth.

After the *bath* he watched me take them out of the washing machine and the look of relief on the boy's face was just priceless. As Jim said, next time we need to film the whole thing and send to America's Funniest Videos and win some cash.

So then it was time for Foo Foo and friends to go in the *Sauna* for some relaxation and drying. And down below you can see them all lined up in the sauna (dryer). Yes, I have one of those cool dryers that has the top drying area. (Nice to know people who work at Sears who gives us great discounts on floor models - got it at half off) Cool Dryer err Sauna.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have dryer envy!!

Erin said...

ROFLMAO!

Also, I'm with Monkeygirl... I too have dryer envy!

Jack's Mom said...

It is a nice dryer. It also is saving us money because we can do Jim's uniforms in there and don't have to take them to drycleaners as much.