Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring? Huh?

According to the calendar it is spring, but I guess the calendar did not inform mother nature of that fact this year. It is cooollllldddd here. Even Jack is saying "brrr Mama" when we go outside. Yeah I know what you are thinking, it is California, how cold can it be? Well let me tell you in the past two days at least, it has not gone into the 50s at all. It is in the 40s and rainy and well miserable. The kind of weather that Seattle sees for 8 months out of the year. One reason I moved. I swear mother nature is playing some joke this year because it was 80s in December and January and now it is in the 40s? Cruel Bitch she is.

Poor Jack, his new climbing thing is just taunting him outside. He wants to go out and play on it so bad but Mama just won't let him. And there is the cozy coupe and the bubble machine and all that space to just run around wild. But no, he has to stay inside and be bored with Mama. He says that you can play with the megablocks only so much, ya know.

I also want to do a shout-out to my nephew Scott and a Happy Birthday to him. Not sure he actually reads this blog, but just in case, Happy Birthday Scott. Quit growing older, you are making me OLD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! It's been super cold here as well. I took all my winter decorations down due to spring, but I must say, it seems odd that I have a spring flag flying outside my house when it's freezing!