Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 09, 2006

How do YOU spell Headache?

Take 75 toddlers and mix them with about 20 drums and other assorted *musical* objects that make A LOT of noise and you spell one big fat HEADACHE!!! Oh yeah and one VERY crabby Jack who is screaming in his crib right now cause he doesn't want to take a nap even though it is VERY MUCH needed. Where is that asprin again?

Mama needs a break. I think I will go watch an episode of Lost from our new Season one DVD. Even though I have three thousand things to do right now. Oh well, it will be there in an hour right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

75 toddlers??? Who needs drums? The kiddos alone would be enough to drive me wacky!

Erin said...

where on EARTH did you go where there were 75 toddlers with DRUMS?!

Mrs. Flinger said...

Um. WHAT?!

I'd need more than asprin.