Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, March 24, 2006

A Jackism

Lately Jack has been doing some hilarious things that I keep telling myself that I need to write down so that I can remember it AND later have ammunition for girlfriends and such.

So I thought I would start Jackism posts, this being the first of many hopefully.

This Jackism today is about Jack and his family. Jack has to know at all times where his family is and what they are doing and this also includes his animals (real) and his stuffed animals - all FIVE of them. So during the day, several times a day, we have to run down the list of family members usually starting with Daddy and I will tell him Daddy is at work, then Sissy is at school (she is at school a lot since we only see her on weekends).

Then it is onto his animals, the real version. So he will go through and say Bob? Tosha? Sammy? Tat Tat? (he can't say Vicious so it is just Tat Tat). And I will reply that they are either sleeping somewhere in the house or outside.

After this it is onto all the stuffed animals - Foo Foo (the almighty Foo Foo that very rarely is out of the boy's hands), Mercy (Jack speak for Murphy), Wiffer, Bear, and Sissy Bear (Sissy's bear that he kinda took over).

After this, he will have to say "Find Poppa" or "Find Gammy" (Grandma and Grandpa A from Michigan). I will then show him a picture of them that sits on our end table. He totally remembers them from their visit here over Christmas. Just the other day I was sitting outside in the chair that Poppa liked to sit in and soak up the California sun. Jack walked up and said to me "Poppa's Chair"! Like I was NOT supposed to be sitting in Poppa's chair. What was I thinking?

I love that he loves his family (all 13 of us!). He is such a loving little boy.

No comments: