Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 20, 2006

Blogging Lull

It seems that I have a blogging lull. Not sure what to write about, so I thought I would write about having nothing to write about. Nothing exciting happening around here. Jack is amazing me everyday with the new words. I would say that he has at least a two hundred word vocabulary now, probably more. I am really liking the two-year-old stage, tantrums and all. He is no longer so dependent on me and it is fun to see him growing into his little self and becoming independent of me. But at the same time, I love it when he reaches up and gives me a big hug and kiss. This morning as I was dressing him he held my face in his hands and said "Mama" so cute and loving. Ahhh nice mommy moment.

Jim is going to be gone next week. Off to Georgia for a class. He will be gone only a week, but we will still miss him.

I have also learned that I will never say NEVER again. I have uttered many nevers and have come to eat my words. One of them was "I will never live in California" - Ha. Another was I will never live in the city that I do right now - Ha. And a big one - "I will never buy a minivan". The biggest HA. Because I was so adament against minivans. But I have to confess that this past weekend, that I, Miss-Never-Own-A-Minivan, actually went looking at them and test drove one. And LIKED it. Oh my gosh! We aren't going to be getting one anytime soon, but hopefully if all goes right sometime in the next year. A big WOW in my life.

No comments: