Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Today is the Day

I get to go to the commissary for our monthly grocery shopping trip. Yay! One small problem though. It is the first and all the military retirees get paid on the first. Therefore, there will be a small army there getting groceries also. It takes more than half the day to do this to begin with, what with the drive there (45 mins to get there) and the shopping (close to 2 hours usually) and the drive back (another 45 mins) and the putting away (45 mins usually), it is a full days job. Oh and yeah I will have the boy in tow who will be Mr. Friendly saying "Hi" to every single person there. And then theres the stopping and talking to people about "just how cute" he is. And if they only could see him when he's not so cute. But the money I save by going there is worth all the hassle, I think.

Anyway, I think I need to go get some coffee and brace myself for the day of grocery shopping.

No comments: